Did you know the water you drink and the toothpaste you use could be destroying your thyroid?
Our tap water and most toothpaste (along with many other things we use) contain Chlorine, Fluoride, Bromine and Iodine. Each of these are all part of the same chemical “family” – Halogens. Because they are in the same “family” and “look alike” on a molecular level the body can’t quite tell them apart. Unfortunately Iodine is the only necessary element you need for thyroid hormone production.
Because the body can’t distinguish between Iodine and the other three (which poison the thyroid) it grabs onto all of them, thinking they are Iodine. Then it holds a “family” reunion and pulls them into the thyroid gland, weakening and destroying the gland. Fluoride, Chlorine and Bromide are consumed in large quantities everyday from toothpaste, drinking and shower water, pool water and hot tubs.
11 Symptoms of Thyroid Problems Include:
- Depression or anxiety for no reason
- Weight gain in spite of good diet & exercise
- Other digestive problems
- Frequent colds
- Sore throat
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Hair loss
- Dry skin and many more.
7 Solutions for Thyroid Problems:
- Get tested with Nutrition Response Testing for Iodine deficiency or thyroid support.
- Buy a reverse osmosis water filtration system.
- Use non-fluoridated toothpaste.
- Do not receive fluoride treatments from your dentist.
- Purchase a good shower & tap water filter (we recommend Wright Way).
- Eat Celtic Sea Salt & Flax Seed Oil.
- Eat a sufficient amounts of protein.